dont spend at the swamp

i've only ever been to the swamp once my dad took me to see england v s.africa in about 95ish when i was 6 there were city shirts everywhere (though my dad stopped me from wearing mine) and everyone was singing 'shit ground no fans' and 'who the fuck are man utd'

i can't even look at the place tbh you can see it from my uni and it just makes me want to be sick

r.soleofsalford said:
Bluebird1 said:
lancs blue said:
I really can't understand people not wanting to go and support your team in a derby match, the Swamp derby is the first fixture I look for. I don't buy refreshments or a programme but I'd never consider not going to the match.

I agree with you. I don't like them but I'm not missing out on supporting my team.

OP, I took a bottle of Diet Coke with me one day, was told by the Steward to either drink it or bin it before I went through the turnstile, they won't let you take anything in.

just diet coke or diet coke with tia maria ?

And just what are you inferring .....

* Diet Coke only on that occasion *

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.