dont think loyalty point fiasco will happen again

Bluebird1 said:
GrumpyBlue86 said:
The reason why I believe loyalty points should only incorporate the previous five or six seasons. Gives the younger fans a chance to build up points and get to the top if they so wish. Getting tickets for the vast majority of away games isn't a problem even for a City card holder, despite what people would have you believe on this forum.

If getting away tickets isn't a problem why aren't the younger ones going then and building up their points. I'm sorry but loyalty means loyalty so why should the people who have proven their loyalty and built up a large amount of points suddenly lose them so that youngsters can catch them up? We all started at nothing at some time.

I 100% agree with that man.....

Cant argue with the loyalyty points system, if you got them you've been going to the games. If not then you havent been as many, more points deserve first shout at all tickets IMO.

The younger lot will get their points soon enough if they go to games, My personal experience is that i went all over the country when i was younger. They didint have the Loyalty points system then, just the years of your season ticket. But i find it harder to build up points now i have Kids and Bills than when i was younger and travelled everywhere.

I earned my points over years, yet i still happily accept that some of the older lads will have more than me.

Loyalty points started when we moved into COMS, the first loyalty points you should have got was Blackburn away in 2003/2004 season.

Blue Maverick said:
GStar said:
Simple.

If we were to reach the SF next season, allocation would go:

ST+CDS+'X' amount of loyalty points
After a few levels of that, it may then go to

ST holder with 6000 points etc
Yep but then people at the bottom could never get to the top because everyone's loyalty points would go up at the same rate, the only way would be to get away games but then most don't have enough points to get away tickets it would be a never ending circle.

There's not too many aways this season that have sold out... even Liverpool went on General Sale... the majority of away games will go to open sale currently.

Plus with incentives the the CDS and extra points for unfavoured games, there's a lot of ways to catch up, but as the name suggests, it won't happen over night.

Looks like cup attendances will be up next year. How can people not join this now? What happens if 15000 people join next year who all have less than 3000 points. Straight away the jump up the list. We are almost becoming like utd with this.

Kids with one year in getting priority over someone with 6 or 7 years is a disgrace in my opinion. Young kids get over disappointments quickly.

city have listened as they havn t allowed them to come in with the top bracket as they did with the semi...said it many times the united style ballot is fast approaching, probably when we expand the stadium

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Looks like cup attendances will be up next year. How can people not join this now? What happens if 15000 people join next year who all have less than 3000 points. Straight away the jump up the list. We are almost becoming like utd with this.

Kids with one year in getting priority over someone with 6 or 7 years is a disgrace in my opinion. Young kids get over disappointments quickly.

I doubt they'll be giving priority next year if too many people go on it, it will make the loyalty points completely irrelevant.

we our going to be like utd,when you buy season card , you will have to pay for your cup games in advance.this will happen believe me.then people like me who has not got a job .wont be able to afford my season card.

speakyourmind said:
we our going to be like utd,when you buy season card , you will have to pay for your cup games in advance.this will happen believe me.then people like me who has not got a job .wont be able to afford my season card.

quite possibly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.