Doris Day RIP

shame, though to be honest I'm surprised she was still alive. Lovely lady.

Last edited:
When I was a nipper I decided I was going to marry her. What a voice. My wee mum used to sing Once I had a Secret Love at all our New Year party’s. She fucking murdered it.

I’m joking she was a great singer.

My aunty Jean on the other hand, singing these boots where made for walking, should have been imprisoned without any chance of parole.

And her fat prick of a man can fuck off too.

This is for you mum.

Last edited:
My mum's favourite, she knows them all and has a very similar singing voice. RIP Doris.

This is a lovely tune and apt for today. I'm a fan of rock music but you have to admire the quality of this voice ...

Just played this, mrs H was in the bathroom and started to sing along, I’m an old punk rocker myself but agree, great voice, really distinctive.

When I was a nipper I decided I was going to marry her. What a voice. My wee mum used to sing Once I had a Secret Love at all our New Year party’s. She fucking murdered it.

I’m joking she was a great singer.

My aunty Jean on the other hand, singing these boots where made for walking, should have been imprisoned without any chance of parole.

And her fat prick of a man can fuck off too.

This is for you mum.

Love you dedicate that to your mum

When I was a nipper I was going to marry Flick from Pans people.

Musically from your part of the the world, one of the best bands I ever saw live, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band at the Manchester Apollo in the 70’s. Delilah was off the charts, great performance.

Love you dedicate that to your mum

When I was a nipper I was going to marry Flick from Pans people.

Musically from your part of the the world, one of the best bands I ever saw live, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band at the Manchester Apollo in the 70’s. Delilah was off the charts, great performance.

Yes my mum loved her. The SAHB were a bit before my time, but I got a into them as I got older. Great band.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.