Doris Day RIP

Yes my mum loved her. The SAHB were a bit before my time, but I got a into them as I got older. Great band.
Brilliant live mate, Alex himself was a real showman, Zal Cleminson one of the guitarist went in to play with Scottish band Nazareth, saw them live as well, brilliant. Was so lucky to have been a young lad in the early 70’s and experience the great guitar bands and then the Punk Era.

explains why BBC4 had a documentary on about her last night....aww - sad but nobody lives forever. Somebody who documents the past with their presence and I like her idea that there should be no funeral no grave just let her films be her epitaph. RIP Doris Day - Calamity Jane - in some ways so often Rock Hudsons beard

Love you dedicate that to your mum
When I was a nipper I was going to marry Flick from Pans people.
Musically from your part of the the world, one of the best bands I ever saw live, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band at the Manchester Apollo in the 70’s. Delilah was off the charts, great performance.
SAHB were a great band. Delilah, Faith Healer and Framed are my favourites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.