Dortmund away ticket request (merged)

No tickets sorry, but know anybody who may still need a hotel room or looking to change hotel at Dortmund.We have had a bit of a mix up (F***** up good style).

Have a Triple Room and two twins still booked at the hotel below about five minutes walk from the ground. Booked for the Monday and Tuesday.

B&B Hotel Dortmund Messe

Wittekindstr. 106, Dortmund

kippax6713 said:
If you still have those tickets could you please phone me on 07941318204. Sorry for your bad news.

Got 2 spares if you still need any, £50 for the pair!

Still got 2 spare £25 tickets if anyone wants them, I know of another 2 also if needed

Borussia Dortmund-Adult Block 8 Row 1, Seat 50 am assured by my German m8s its the best seat in the house ! Will be @ Wigan and Everton or Dortmund via Thomas Cook if you want to collect

34 euros or £27

now gone 03/12/12

Just been given the nod into hospitality so have two tickets spare in the upper tier £35 each, will sell seperately

PM me, will deliver within reason (I'm in Stockport area)

I've got 2 tickets available for Dortmund if anyone wants them (can't go now because of work commitments) they are for Block 70-row 15 - seats 21 & 22. The were 43euros each which i guess is around £34 each.I'd be happy to take £50 for the pair just to get a few quid back.Can either meet at the game Saturday or i'd be happy to meet someone within a reasonable distance from Sale. Pete - Mob no 07793 861630

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.