Dortmund away ticket request (merged)

I have 1 spare ticket for Dortmund. Right behind the net in Citys end (block 8)

I am travelling over tomorrow and get in Dortmund on Tuesday morning. Its my mates ticket who cant go at last minute so i will be travelling with this ticket and can arrange to hand over when over there.

Face value is 34Euros so just asking £25 or 30Euros whichever suits.

Tonster said:
Just been given the nod into hospitality so have two tickets spare in the upper tier £35 each, will sell seperately

PM me, will deliver within reason (I'm in Stockport area)

Long shot, still available, will travel from Luton tomorrow am and will have tickets with me until kick off

Will take £20 each

Hi guys, i live in Germany and couldn't obviously get a ticket from the official site (Mr zero points on my Bluecard for this season).
At the moment im going to chance my arm, drive to the stadium about 2 hours early on the offchance that someone has a spare ticket with them..

Unless anyone actually has one and wants to arrange to meet prior to the game??

Heres my e-mail..i can call you and arrange if needed. andy(at)mancity(.)de

Oh btw..i only have Euros :)

Its not often City play so close (apart from the old friendlies with Hamburg/Schalke and the Ferrestol cup last year)..and the chances of drawing Gladbach in the Europa is still a long shot..so if anyone wants to help an oldun..it will be much appreciated.

Andy

asxtc said:
Hi guys, i live in Germany and couldn't obviously get a ticket from the official site (Mr zero points on my Bluecard for this season).
At the moment im going to chance my arm, drive to the stadium about 2 hours early on the offchance that someone has a spare ticket with them..

Unless anyone actually has one and wants to arrange to meet prior to the game??

Heres my e-mail..i can call you and arrange if needed. andy(at)mancity(.)de

Oh btw..i only have Euros :)

Its not often City play so close (apart from the old friendlies with Hamburg/Schalke and the Ferrestol cup last year)..and the chances of drawing Gladbach in the Europa is still a long shot..so if anyone wants to help an oldun..it will be much appreciated.

Andy

have emailed and pm'd you m8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.