Dortmund Away

Im in Dortmund, if anyone has an extra ticket I have a cousine here that would really like go.

And on behalf of all those with me trying to get out of Dortmund train station back to Bochum, Essen & Dusseldorf last night ….. FUCK Deutsche Bahn !

Although there was one funny story……..Old guy approaches me and asks if I can get this lad to Bochum as he has lost his glasses and can’t see. I say sure, will do.

About 30 mins later, during the train fuck up, a train gets moved to another platform and mayhem breaks out, 100’s trying to switch platforms and at least +/- 50 decide fuck it, they’ll run across the tracks ! INCLUDING THE GUY THAT COULDN’T SEE

That train got rammed and the doors closed, it was then held at that platform while another train arrived at ours, we boarded and departed while those who had risked life n limb looked on from their train.

Our train then spent a fukin age at every station, eventually getting to Dusseldorf just before 2am.

GERMAN EFFICIENCY ! - FUCK THAT

Did meet some top blues and a Dortmund fan who was doing a Munich round trip via train to watch the game … that’s about 8 hours each way !

Let’s hope Leicester is easier to get to/from.

And on behalf of all those with me trying to get out of Dortmund train station back to Bochum, Essen & Dusseldorf last night ….. FUCK Deutsche Bahn !

Although there was one funny story……..Old guy approaches me and asks if I can get this lad to Bochum as he has lost his glasses and can’t see. I say sure, will do.

About 30 mins later, during the train fuck up, a train gets moved to another platform and mayhem breaks out, 100’s trying to switch platforms and at least +/- 50 decide fuck it, they’ll run across the tracks ! INCLUDING THE GUY THAT COULDN’T SEE

That train got rammed and the doors closed, it was then held at that platform while another train arrived at ours, we boarded and departed while those who had risked life n limb looked on from their train.

Our train then spent a fukin age at every station, eventually getting to Dusseldorf just before 2am.

Did meet some top blues and a Dortmund fan who was doing a Munich round trip via train to watch the game … that’s about 8 hours each way !

The train from Amsterdam was shit as well.

Had to depart from the Airbnb sharpish as there was a fair amount of blood on the sheets after a little tumble last night. Great night though.

Was on that train myself with my lad and step son! Utter carnage! The Germans are a very patient bunch of people is all I am saying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.