Dortmund Fans plan for next wednesday

Designated bollocks, just go around the city , explore and enjoy yourselves, our lot seem to feel very uncomfortable if they are not told where to go.

totally pissed off now, im driving and taking my lad and the Mrs. would of much rather got into town and had a drink with a few of the Dortmund Fans.

always been very hospitable Hamburg and Shalke for City and Frankfurt and Stuttgart for the world cup. Very much like the English love beer, Tits and football !!

enjoy your trip boys

TCIB said:
Hi wilfredo09,

I hope you guy's have a great time here and i just wanted to suggest you post on your forums some bars you could ask city fans to take you to or you yourselves go to.

As i love German beer :) i feel ashamed you won't get to taste some of our best stuff as most bars sell crap.
We do however have a bar on Peter street called "Brewdog" that specializes in quality select beer and lager and i highly recommend it.

Also "shambles square" has a good real ale pub and on the back of Piccadilly there is the "Crown and Anchor" (cask ales).

A few more are around if anyone would like to make some decent recommendations.
Will you stfu TCIB
I like to go in there for a quiet pint and a bite to eat before the game, I'll get no where near the chilli cheese fries now!

Looking forward to this one.I enjoy the european nights more than 80% of premier league games. Some of the away fans have been fantastic. None more nuts than PSG fighting with each other!

Saw Dortmund draw with Nurnburg 0-0 a few years ago and also attended the friendly in 2010.
Had a great time at both and I hope their supporters are treated as well as I was.
May the best team win and see you all at the Dortmund Christmas Markets.

City 1 Chelsea 1 1971 said:
Saw Dortmund draw with Nurnburg 0-0 a few years ago and also attended the friendly in 2010.
Had a great time at both and I hope their supporters are treated as well as I was.
May the best team win and see you all at the Dortmund Christmas Markets.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfniRXz8dKU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfniRXz8dKU</a>

Theres also the Food and Drink festival in Albert Square( sorry if it s already been mentioned)
Decent food from the area and a fairly big choice of ales as well as a very good Veltins Lager in the beer tent. Not the biggest venue but you d easily accommodate a few hundred there.

squirtyflower said:
TCIB said:
Hi wilfredo09,

I hope you guy's have a great time here and i just wanted to suggest you post on your forums some bars you could ask city fans to take you to or you yourselves go to.

As i love German beer :) i feel ashamed you won't get to taste some of our best stuff as most bars sell crap.
We do however have a bar on Peter street called "Brewdog" that specializes in quality select beer and lager and i highly recommend it.

Also "shambles square" has a good real ale pub and on the back of Piccadilly there is the "Crown and Anchor" (cask ales).

A few more are around if anyone would like to make some decent recommendations.
Will you stfu TCIB
I like to go in there for a quiet pint and a bite to eat before the game, I'll get no where near the chilli cheese fries now!
I think TCIB must own a share in that place, he keep fucking droning on about it so much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.