Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Can’t agree with him holding his face. However the question is did Can kick him? I think it’s indisputable that he did, so a penalty all day long!

Personally, I hope Pep had a word with him. Because surely the lesson of all this — and it applies to Raz on occasions — is that if the boy always cries wolf then when the wolf really comes nobody moves. If you're kicked in the box then by all means go down. Just don't make it into theatre (and poor theatre at that) — it's usually counter-productive. Unless it's Salah…

We got treat unfairly in the past doesn't mean other teams/people should get the same treatment in the future.
its absolutely does, because guess who benefits from City being fucked? The other teams and they could not more happy if that happened.

Personally, I hope Pep had a word with him. Because surely the lesson of all this — and it applies to Raz on occasions — is that if the boy always cries wolf then when the wolf really comes nobody moves. If you're kicked in the box then by all means go down. Just don't make it into theatre (and poor theatre at that) — it's usually counter-productive. Unless it's Salah…
or Mane or Fernandez

Taking off my Blue tinted specs we were a bit lucky in that first Leg.

Their Goal being disallowed was really harsh.

I still think the back flick to Rodri Knee was a penalty though,no matter how pathetic Rodri reacted.

We are due a decent performance this week to cheer everyone up again after that abomination yesterday.

the thought of going out Wednesday night after that yesterday is too much to comprehend.

I think we will win if Pep picks our best 11.

Most of our fringe players are no better than Championship level.Sterling, and Mendy, i doubt would even be starting for top Championship sides.

We need to move a few of these dead weights in our squad on at the end of this Season.And giving Fernandinho another year contract.

i hope Sterling is one of the first out of the Door.His play is so stale,predictable,it has become painfully monotonous watching him do the same thing,over,and over, again.

Getting rid off Sterling will free up significant money in pursuit of Haaland.

Maybe we can do a like for like swap, throw in Mendy for Dortmund social media team :-)

Taking off my Blue tinted specs we were a bit lucky in that first Leg.

Their Goal being disallowed was really harsh.

I still think the back flick to Rodri Knee was a penalty though,no matter how pathetic Rodri reacted.

We are due a decent performance this week to cheer everyone up again after that abomination yesterday.

the thought of going out Wednesday night after that yesterday is too much to comprehend.

I think we will win if Pep picks our best 11.

Most of our fringe players are no better than Championship level.Sterling, and Mendy, i doubt would even be starting for top Championship sides.

We need to move a few of these dead weights in our squad on at the end of this Season.And giving Fernandinho another year contract.

i hope Sterling is one of the first out of the Door.His play is so stale,predictable,it has become painfully monotonous watching him do the same thing,over,and over, again.

Getting rid off Sterling will free up significant money in pursuit of Haaland.

Maybe we can do a like for like swap, throw in Mendy for Dortmund social media team :-)
Jesus Christ, really? Sterling has been great for City, WTF you on about?

Jesus Christ, really? Sterling has been great for City, WTF you on about?
Jesus Christ ....Yes really.....................Thats wtf i am saying,

In my opinion he is stinking the place out.

Does not even deserve a place on the Bench.

If we can get remotely anything like what we paid for him.IAnd free up funds to sign Haaland,i would be the happiest City fan alive.

its absolutely does, because guess who benefits from City being fucked? The other teams and they could not more happy if that happened.
So you mean team B got treat unfairly against team A, so team C got treat unfairly against team B is a good thing?
Now, instead of thinking Man City is team B in that scenario, what do you think if Man City is team C?
See where's it going?

Jesus Christ ....Yes really.....................Thats wtf i am saying,

In my opinion he is stinking the place out.

Does not even deserve a place on the Bench.

If we can get remotely anything like what we paid for him.IAnd free up funds to sign Haaland,i would be the happiest City fan alive.

Attachments

• B7BE0305-2BD7-4AD8-ABC5-DC5B5DDE42F6.jpeg
    B7BE0305-2BD7-4AD8-ABC5-DC5B5DDE42F6.jpeg
    312.7 KB · Views: 5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.