Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Like to see Fernandinho play instead of Rodri in the return has he will control the midfield and stop anything happening before it does . Ruban Dias has been great all season but haaland went by him like he wasn’t there so we need to be on that because he will get opportunities to run at us . Foden will. Be key in this game .
Not having that Paul. I know Dias ended up on his arse but he did more than enough to put Haaland off, which is more than any other defender has this season.

Don't get me wrong, if it had happened to us I'd be fuming, but does anyone else think that Jude Bellingham's disallowed goal was the correct decision (in the modern game)?

He does get the ball first, but it was a dangerous 'tackle'. Studs showing, stamping motion and clearly makes contact with Ederson. It was one of those that you'd expect to see a foul given if it was on the halfway line. Even if you win the ball,it doesn't give you freedom to stamp on your opponent with your stoods?

I didn't think it was a penalty either, but Can definitely made contact with Rodri's thigh. We've seen penalties given for far less!
On the halfway line it would have been a foul... but to who? I've seen them given both ways.
Cos, I've no clue anymore how all this "football officiating" works.
To me the Rodri pen was a pen. What part of the football handbook is raising (flicking) your foot backwards and kicking an opposing player in the knee acceptable, or approved of?
Didn't get the ball, got the man and wasn't even looking. And THAT is an "obvious error"
I will be waiting for the atrocious decision we will undoubtedly get on Wednesday.

On the halfway line it would have been a foul... but to who? I've seen them given both ways.
To me the Rodri pen was a pen. What part of the football handbook is raising (flicking) your foot backwards and kicking an opposing player in the knee acceptable, or approved of?
Didn't get the ball, got the man and wasn't even looking. And THAT is an "obvious error"
I will be waiting for the atrocious decision we will undoubtedly get on Wednesday.

You sound like you have blue tinted specs on. It's was never a foul on ederson in a million years. And if salah had gone down holding his face the way Rodri did, he'd be getting slated on here. You're prob one of those that think uefa are plotting against us despite that woeful refereeing performance on Tuesday.

You sound like you have blue tinted specs on. It's was never a foul on ederson in a million years. And if salah had gone down holding his face the way Rodri did, he'd be getting slated on here. You're prob one of those that think uefa are plotting against us despite that woeful refereeing performance on Tuesday.
Did you miss them banning us from Europe?

Not having that Paul. I know Dias ended up on his arse but he did more than enough to put Haaland off, which is more than any other defender has this season.
I don’t disagree and Dias in my eyes is the best defender in Europe and maybe the world at the moment but I do think on that one occasion he did get away . And another thing I don’t see £100 million in haaland from what I’ve seen lately .

Look whether we like if if not the ref gave us two decisions which we shouldn’t have had but in the scheme of things we have been hammered by poor decisions in Europe so I’m not complaining but I am worried about Rodri going into a he return as he had one of the worse games I’ve seen in a long time and they will look to me lay through him as a possible weak link which is why I’d like Fernandinho to step in .

Anyone who thinks that was a shit performance from City needs their fucking head feeling. Jesus.....
Agreed we weren't at our fluent best for sure they're a good side, but we were the better of the two teams.
Did have a tad of luck the referee blowing up when Bellingham was through though.

No specs of any colour. I said I have seen them given both ways.
Ergo, I have no fucking clue anymore what's going on. Do you?

100% all of this .

no way was a foul!! one of the cleanest challenges seen giving as a foul I’ve ever seen.

Also Rodri that was a fucking joke
Can’t agree with him holding his face. However the question is did Can kick him? I think it’s indisputable that he did, so a penalty all day long!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.