Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

I was impressed with Haaland. He didn't do much but he is an absolute presence when it matters.

It's very rare to see a striker occupy Dias and Stones, which gave the excellent Bellingham the space to thrive.

In our team, we would elevate to domination.

As for our showing, thought we looked a yard short, Bernie looked tired and when he was subbed, our midfield legs ran out.

Eddie really needs to buck his ideas up, it's been noticeable for months his kicking and decision making isn't as sharp as usual.

Thought Gundo was immense.
Other than the obvious, I thought he should have done better for their goal given he got a good hand to it. To be fair to the lad, it must be bloody difficult to keep 100% focus when it is called for only once or twice per game. He could bring a sofa on in some matches and only leave it once or twice.

Other than the obvious, I thought he should have done better for their goal given he got a good hand to it. To be fair to the lad, it must be bloody difficult to keep 100% focus when it is called for only once or twice per game. He could bring a sofa on in some matches and only leave it once or twice.

Really hard to know if he could have done better on their goal; I thought he was unfortunate.

I actually think Eddie has been doing well all round recently.

for weeks we have played games with virtually no pressure, which helps with rhythm. Last night, facing a possible disaster we struggled to reach that level, went from slick confident movement to tentative and a bit anxious play. Cant think of what else could affect a team, tbh.

I was impressed with Haaland. He didn't do much but he is an absolute presence when it matters.

It's very rare to see a striker occupy Dias and Stones, which gave the excellent Bellingham the space to thrive.

In our team, we would elevate to domination.

As for our showing, thought we looked a yard short, Bernie looked tired and when he was subbed, our midfield legs ran out.

Eddie really needs to buck his ideas up, it's been noticeable for months his kicking and decision making isn't as sharp as usual.

Thought Gundo was immense.

Tbh Eddie was bloody lucky to get away with the Belligham incident and I think Pep will probably be on his case.

Looked a bit over confident .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.