Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

A mixed bag they scored when we started to dominate, they will feel rightly aggrieved and a draw would have been a fair result. Big goal from Phil I never fancy us if we have to chase a game in the CL.

Will be edgy next leg.

We were much the better team & tie should be over. We looked a bit tired & in fear but still beat a very good team. Best we have faced all season. So a good win.

If city want to win this trophy we need a top striker. I just don’t see us lifting this cup with the amount of chances we miss.

Kev & foden incredible tonight. Phil missed some but still got the winner. I didn’t see anybody else but these 2 shooting

At last we get some luck in the decisions. If we can't capitalise on that then we don't deserve to progress. Phil is cool as fck. Bellingham is a player. KDB fully back. Rodri had a stinker.

The state of the pitch was immense in this match. The clumsiness and slips it caused even affected the ref's judgement maybe. Score 1 goal in the 2nd leg and play solid. We'll be fine. Pitch'll be better, too.

Atleast we have to be outscored to go out. Disapointing because of the chances we missed and also being poorer than usual. But a win at this level is always good.

But we need to stop putting square pegs in round holes. Gundogan isnt a deep midfielder along with Rodri. Our false 9 system is good but today Bernie played as a lone striker because the runs from midfield were non-existent. Kyle is good defensively but Cancelo gets completely nullified on the left. None of the things that have made us tick after the new year was evident today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.