Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll be preparing for this just like we have so wouldn't take their result today to mean much. They'll look for the counter but I think we can cope with it more if we control the game as much a possible rather than rely on walkers pace so I think cancelo and zinchenko play who partners dias is a toss up got a feeling laporte stays in though. Midfield I'd like to see dinho but he isn't playing again after 90 tonight so Rodri and kdb are in and then it's gundogan or Bernardo, gundogan has been our best midfielder this season but Bernardo energy edges it for me. Foden and jesus are in the front 3fl for their energy, the other spot is up for grabs between mahrez, sterling and gundogan if Pep decides on a false 9
You’re having a laugh if you don’t think Gundo is an automatic starter for this game, he always starts in the Champs.

Based on form we win this game easy enough. However the champions league is about tiny mistakes and big players stepping up. Haaland will score in both matches. City 4-2 over both fixtures.

I’d say the definite starters are:

Eddie

Cancelo
Dias
Stones

Rodders
Gundo
Bernie

Kev
Phil

You then have one from Walker or Zin taking the final defensive position, my bet would be Kyle.

Then one from Gabby, Raz or Mahrez for the final front position, personally can’t call which one Pep will go with, it genuinely could be any of the three. I can’t decide who I’d prefer, they’ve all got pros and cons.

If they play as open as they did against Frankfurt we will batter them, they looked awful had no midfield and where incredibly slow at the back. Obviously they have some good attacking talent but fancy us to win comfortably over 2 legs

Dias to have Haaland in his pocket, which will hopefully shave €30m off his asking price.

City 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.