Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. In my opinion Dortmund are also better than the three sides you have mentioned.
We can take nothing for granted. Even the likes of West Ham, Aston Villa and Brighton came to our place and being honest they could well of got points against us those days.
Really tough fixture.

Better than Lyon, on par with Spurs but that Monaco team was special.

My worry is if we go behind.

We do have a mental block for coming back and winning games after we are 1-0 down. Fucking shit United winning games for fun from being 1-0 down, they already did 10+ times imo this season while when we are behind we most often never win.

Better than Lyon, on par with Spurs but that Monaco team was special.
Monaco out of the three could be yes but I wouldn't go as far as saying they are special. They had some incredible players thr obvious ones like Bernardo, Fabinho and Mbappe, Falcao done really well there too. But they also had bang average players.
Over the two legs we should of went through.

Such a pity no fans allowed. Can you imagine the atmosphere? Potentially as good or if not better than that fantastic night v Hamburg.

Onto tonight and as previously stated, important we don't concede and have to take our chances when presented. A nice 2-0 win to take to Germany.

My worry is if we go behind.

We do have a mental block for coming back and winning games after we are 1-0 down. Fucking shit United winning games for fun from being 1-0 down, they already did 10+ times imo this season while when we are behind we most often never win.
we almost never go behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.