Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My worry is if we go behind.

We do have a mental block for coming back and winning games after we are 1-0 down. Fucking shit United winning games for fun from being 1-0 down, they already did 10+ times imo this season while when we are behind we most often never win.
why have you brought them into it ?

Sterling will give him a torrid time. For all Sterling's faults, he never stops trying and constantly asks questions of the defending fullback.
See i'm just not convinced of this, im a big sterling fan but I do feel he can let the full back off sometimes by being slightly negative and passing backwards rather than being aggressive in 1v1s

Sterling will give him a torrid time. For all Sterling's faults, he never stops trying and constantly asks questions of the defending fullback.
9 times out of 10 I have Sterling down as starting, As you said he is a constant threat and the full back knows he is going to be in a game. Two things that terrify full backs are wide men with pace and wide men that make runs from out to in and Sterling does both.

This is shaping up to be our best squad and team we've had since the takeover. We have top quality all over the pitch regardless who is playing. We've put together one of the most impressive runs in the history of the game and are playing magnificent football whilst cutting out the daft errors that have cost us in the past. There is only one winner here tonight.

City 0 - 1 Dortmund.

Fucking hate this competition! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.