Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just have to remember we don’t really care about the Champions League. It’s all about the Premier League........isn’t it ?
Personally, I can take it or leave it.But for Pep and the owners' sakes, I'd love us to finally win the thing. Shut some of the "you'll never be recognised as a force until you win the CL" mob as well.

yea. Only played on the wing for Dortmund lighting quick and skillfull came on, on the weekend against frankfurt and tore frankfurts fullback apart when he had the ball, likes to run at players

This is the lineup I thought he'd do, but I think we are missing a trick not having someone like Sterling or Jesus who would run in behind their slow CB's and instead having Mahrez who IMO is the worst of the 5 at being the false 9.

Should be a great set up for Gundo to star in through.
Pep betting on a parked bus, and therefore favouring Mahrez?

Knowing how poor Dortmund's defence is, I expect them to sit deep, try to contain and hope for some Haaland magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.