Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame the first full game live I get to see Haaland is against us. I’m hoping he isn’t really all that.

Strong(est) starting lineup.
Let’s show Haaland the team he could be part of.

no its normally Hazard instead of Knauff, but the youngster has impressed the dortmund bosses with his displays in the bundesliga its very surprising Knauff is starting
He only had 2 appearances in Bundesliga all season and that was both in their last two games as a substitute. 40 minutes in total.
Very strange he starts tonight. I hope he's fucking shit.

Based on the performances of the players this year that cannot be argued with. All on the players now. Play well keep your concentration.

This is the lineup I thought he'd do, but I think we are missing a trick not having someone like Sterling or Jesus who would run in behind their slow CB's and instead having Mahrez who IMO is the worst of the 5 at being the false 9.

Should be a great set up for Gundo to star in through.
I think Foden will play centrally or that system where both bernardo and KDB were false nine with Foden and Mahrez staying wide

Yeah winger, transfermarkt says he's only appeared in 3 Dortmund games this season totalling 44 mins! Got decent starts for Dortmund II though.

Thats why its a surprise hes starting, he did impress against frankfurt fast and skillfull, nearly always beat their fullback but doesnt track back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.