Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, nice strong line up there with plenty of attacking intent. Thing is, it's a 2 legged tie so even if we are held tonight we can go over there and win.

Would have preferred Sterling instead of Mahrez, I think Dortmund has the likelyhood in their play to move their defence up and leave bit of space to attack and punish, at least in Bundesliga , and for that I prefer sheer pace from Sterling than Mahrez.

But if its still 0-0, 1-1 at around 60 minute we can bring in some big game changers from bench, not like Pep would change until 80th minute anyway.

Must win game at home, we need some type on advantage here for next week's away tie. clean sheet would be a great bonus considering we lost due to less away goals vs Monaco and Spurs too. (both ties we missed a pen, that hopefully will not be repeated in such an important CL tie.)

Is it just this house that still boo’s the champions league jingle on the TV ? (Can’t bring myself to call it an anthem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.