Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
too selfish by half but you can't help but like him .
I agree and sometimes his selfish streak can be a positive because he will just put his boot through it when we cannot pass our way through.

I think kev had a word after lyon, he was not happy
I imagine everyone had a long look at themselves after last season, Pep included. You've got to say the team this year have made his life easier than last year. It's on them to perform now.

Tough one to call tonight. Think this Dortmund side struggle when the pressure is on them and glow when it's off. As they are the under dog tonight I wouldn't be surprised if they get a positive result but then fold in the 2nd leg when they have something to hold

I don’t think he is, he factually is. Foden clocks faster speeds than Sterling, second only to Walker at City.

That has Foden as faster than Haaland vs PSG whose box to box run was fast enough where he could have competed in a world championship final.
And faster than Bale has ever been recorded
Then the numbers from that season have Fred even faster than that.. load of bollocks

pep as a go to plan of the false 9 and this season the squad have worked so hard in getting it right
but i feel pep is not 100% happy with it and it can struggle if the other team push up and keep a tight and high line

we have to hope city can fire tonight and get the job done in the 90 minutes and score 3 or 4 and keep a clean sheet
but i will take a 2.0 but please lets have no fucking about with missed chances or pens and hurt them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.