Dortmund home

Does anyone know how many tickets have been sold for this? I don't think it will sell out. I have seen on the website that buying tickets to the home ties againgst Dortmund and Ajax will improve your chances of a Real Madrid home ticket as they are creating a sales window for those people. Surely this has been done to help ticket sales along for this one...indicating it's not selling very well???

I remember when we played Poznan at home and the away fans had the normal away section plus a section in the 3rd tier. Can City not replicate this and give some more tickets to Dotmund? Think there will be a few of them travelling over without tickets. Surely its safer to give them another allocation than those fans to come and chance it on the night.

Totally agree, but too bad that City has not the same opinion.
Anyway... if anyone will improve his chances to get tickets againgst Real Madrid let me help you! :-)
I would buy two tickets from you
(I would prefere a handover in Manchester but we could do it somehow). Hope to hear from one of you guys. Thanks!
Cheers David

my word, do you know the fucking you'd get from the ploice and city if you sorted dortmund fans tickets in our end and it did kick off, probably a charge sheet and a ban, at least

Does anyone know of anyone travelling to and from the game from London on Wednesday who I may be able to hitch a ride with (and pay)?? Help would be greatly appreciated!

Am i allowed to bring a bag/ rucksack into the stadium?
And if im not, is there any possibility to store the rucksack and pick it up after the match again?

I just heard something about A4 sized bags, but my rucksack is bigger than A4

Hi folks, im on the CL cup scheme (at least that's what it says on my season card receipt!). I don't understand how the cup scheme works tho... Do i just get first choice at tickets? I was told the money will automatically come out of my account, but none has so far. Do i just buy my own ticket?!

Mad_fer_it said:
Hi folks, im on the CL cup scheme (at least that's what it says on my season card receipt!). I don't understand how the cup scheme works tho... Do i just get first choice at tickets? I was told the money will automatically come out of my account, but none has so far. Do i just buy my own ticket?!

it means u are guaranteed a ticket and in ur own seat (depending where u sit)

they should send u an email when the money will come out of ur account and then ur card will be activated for the game, the dortmund money should have been taken out already if it hasnt u need to either visit the ticket office or phone the club. ticket office is better if u can get to it,

takeabooson said:
Mad_fer_it said:

it means u are guaranteed a ticket and in ur own seat (depending where u sit)

they should send u an email when the money will come out of ur account and then ur card will be activated for the game, the dortmund money should have been taken out already if it hasnt u need to either visit the ticket office or phone the club. ticket office is better if u can get to it,

Cheers pal, yeah it hasn't come out of my account yet. Very irritating. Is the box office open tomorrow at all?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.