dortmund whos going?

i kne albert davy said:
Ruhr said:
lucky boys.
They found a british aerial bomb near the city centre of Dortmund today. Some main streets in the centre had been evacuated. That would have been some chaos on tuesday
It'll be American if it didn't work.

It wasn't Uwe's grandad trying to score an own goal, was it?

cibaman said:
Looks like we'll need to take the thermals. Minus 8 forecast by the BBC for the night before the game.

Looks like it's going to bit a little bit warmer now, according to the latest forecast. High of 5 during the day, with a low of 2 at night. Rain too.

Two of us on the 07:00am flight from Manchester to Dusseldorf Tuesday morning, hoping the trains are as good as what's been said.

That Coach from Dusseldorf to Dortmund has seemed to if died a death !

Impeccable said:
Anyone on the 9.35am Monday flight Leeds-Dusseldorf Weeze?

Me and my mate are. Looking to team up with two or three others to get a mini-group train ticket (max 5 persons) to Dusseldorf centre.

alblue said:
Impeccable said:

3 of us on it as well mate

Nice one. There's great discounts on buying a group saver ticket for the train. A group of 5 pay something like €6 each - far better than getting individual tickets. I'll have to see if any blues will let me chip in.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:06 pm --<br /><br />
fy6blue said:
Impeccable said:

Me and my mate are. Looking to team up with two or three others to get a mini-group train ticket (max 5 persons) to Dusseldorf centre.

I'm looking to do this myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.