dortmund whos going?

northstander said:
just got home via luton, top trip, 4 days of beer and bratwurst, chilliwurst etc the perfect combination, shame about the match but hey never let city spoil a good trip. come on city pre season freindlies a must in germany, we've had hamburg, wolfsburg, dortmund, how about munich, berlin, stuttgard shalke any german team next summer PLEASE

PSV Duseldorf and Anderlect for a three game trip (I would even stay off the soup for a day to be at the Menin Gate if that trip was arranged)

That Barry song is fantastic, in fact both the new songs on these last few pages are class. Can't get them out of my head.

Great little trip, blighted only by our performance, a few dickheads around us that were determined to kick off with fellow blues and a 5 hour delay and diversion to cologne on the way home.
Got to hand it to the Germans, when it comes to football, christmas markets and meat, they get it very right!

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed that trip. Dusseldorf on Monday in that bar next to the mosher and Dortmund on tuesday. Every fucker from Dortmund seems absolutely mental on the game. I'd just love them to meet the rags at some point and smash them!!

was there actually anyone in Dortmund after the game? we walked round the town on a hunt for life but everywhere was dead, ended up in a tiny boozer with about 15 blues. stayed in Bremen the night after and had a really good time. Hope we play in Germany again, always enjoy trips there. Only dissapointment was players getting off down the tunnel straight after the final whistle (balotelli, Garcia) fair play to Hart Lescott and vinnie!

dave55 said:
was there actually anyone in Dortmund after the game? we walked round the town on a hunt for life but everywhere was dead, ended up in a tiny boozer with about 15 blues. stayed in Bremen the night after and had a really good time. Hope we play in Germany again, always enjoy trips there. Only dissapointment was players getting off down the tunnel straight after the final whistle (balotelli, Garcia) fair play to Hart Lescott and vinnie!

You're joking? We were in a bar in the main square. It was fucking rocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.