double standards from city fans....

dunne may have had 4 good seasons but usualy with every one involving him getting sent off, scoring an own goal or a stupid mistake resulting in a goal.

it is time to go as we cannot keep having a CAPTAIN with these sort of attributes. Hamburg game said it all to me. Yes micah was poor last season and i would look into the option of loaning him somewhere so we hopefully get strong proven defenders to go with our great strike force.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
When ADUG took over I said to a friend much as it was a good thing it could also have a negative effect on the current squad. What I meant was going through players minds would be "if I am bad I will be replaced" Both Dunnes and Micahs form seems to have backed this up. Both seemed to pick up towards the end of the season I for one would keep both why do we need to sell? Hughes wants two players for every role etc. On top of that being sentimental Dunne is not long off a testimonial Imagine how much he would raise for charity the man has bled for the club and I think he deserves that honour.

Agree with this. We owe Dunney, without his heroics over the years where would we be, in which division? and with how much to spend? Last season wasn't upto his usual standards but some of that was due to hime being dropped in it (often) by Micah

If he wants to leave to get regular games then fine and good luck to him but he's still a good Prem-standard defender, worth his place for many of the matches and if he wants to stay then it'd be great to have him still involved.

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluecore said:
Agree with this. We owe Dunney, without his heroics over the years where would we be, in which division?

We owe Dunney? Do we fuck

youre a right miserable git arent you... i bet you put everyone off their pints in the shambles

All the double standards rubbish. Then there's bluecore saying that we owe Dunney, well that's fucking bollocks. Dunney put in some great performances over the years and I'm grateful for that, but the fact of the matter is he's never been that great a player and we shouldn't keep playing him in the team cos we supposedly 'owe him' or because he could have a testimonial soon

supercity36 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Yep, Micah is young and has bags of potential. Dunney isn't and hasn't. Simple

ok so chargin forward and then walking back leaving all our defence to get raped is potential?

Why ask a question if you don't want to hear the answer?

Its not bullshit re: Micah and Zab... Zab got skinned every game he palyed RB. He's great filling in for an unjury but he's not a long term solution. Micah has shown he can be, how do you know we werent trying to turn Micah into a wing back a la Alves/Maicon.

With two DM you'd expect cover when you bombed forward, add to that he's obviously learning a new role.

He pissed me off last season being so out of position but as he kept doing it, it became apparent he'd been instructed to do it, so i stopped slating him on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.