Doughnuts

Forzacitizens said:
3010gm0.jpg

Fucking legend indeed my friend.

clintonhitit.jpg

Jam doughnuts ftw.

I don't approve of krispy kremes, not as nice as from anywhere else, and a ridiculous price. Had a few my mates have bought and don't see why they're so popular, get 4 for a quid from anywhere else, jobs a good un

Tesco glazed donuts are the ones. Granted not as nice as krispy kreme's but when they are 4 for a pound they quickly become the best option. I polish off a pack of 4 pretty much every dinner hour and sometimes go back in on the way home for another pack. Ridiculously good.

I love the mini doughnuts Tesco does, a pack of 20 doesn't usually last very long but wow they're nice.

Cannot beat Krispy Kreme donuts. Visited my aunty in America about 10 years ago, she said try one of these. Couldn't believe a donut could taste so good. Was praying for 5 years they'd come to England, went to Harrods and couldn't believe what I was seeing in front of me. Seen there rapidly moving to every town in the uk now. Fucking tescos and greggs donuts, pfft.

Manchester_lalala said:
Cannot beat Krispy Kreme donuts. Visited my aunty in America about 10 years ago, she said try one of these. Couldn't believe a donut could taste so good. Was praying for 5 years they'd come to England, went to Harrods and couldn't believe what I was seeing in front of me. Seen there rapidly moving to every town in the uk now. Fucking tescos and greggs donuts, pfft.
Krispy Kreme????????

images

Fat Bastards Dream

I'll have 48!!!

HAHA that should be their marketing slogan over here....

Krispy Kreme?
Fat Bastards Dream:D

The ones that are made at the factory in Trafford Park taste so much nicer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.