Douglas Luiz (signed for Villa)

I know it’s risky to bring in so many players but it might work. It’ll be interesting to see how it goes for them. Our games apart I hope they do well.

I was happy for them to be relegated as payback for their stupid Barry shit but now let’s see if they have a more mature perspective?...probably not :-)

Claims that Villa sources say it's £25m next summer and £30m the summer after, but Brennan notes that City's buy back clauses usually don't rise like that.
Even at 30m that buyback is a bargain. If he develops into a player that could step into our midfield paying 15m to Villa for two years of Premier League development is something you do every time.

If there is genuinely a buyback, Villa’s negotiators are truly woeful. We have a player we can’t even play and they agree to a buyback?? Considering he physically can’t step into a pitch for City, they were in a better negotiating position than us. So well done us if we have that option.

Can anyone explain how we cant get a work permit but Villa can?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.