Douglas Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inevitable.

A lot of clubs in and around Girona's level in La Liga are going to be moaning by the end of this window I reckon.

No way would a club like Girona be able to afford a €14m transfer on top of some of the rumoured players they are going to be getting off us.

Marlos Moreno was near a £5m transfer if I recall.

Diaz is one of the best 18 year olds in Europe.

I would like to see more YouTube videos showing misses and mistakes.

You watch some of these YouTube compilations and get convinced you have seen the next Messi when in reality you haven't.
He just recently made the first team, you're not going to see many clips of him but he's been playing well so far this season in the brief moments he's been out there. But he was one of Vasco's top prospects picked early. Since Girona is practically our main "B team" it's a similar move to what Barca did bringing Vitinho from Palmeiras on loan to Barca B with option to buy.

This is a better video, as it shows the attributes needed for a defensive midfielder/deep playmaker like this lad is. Could be an option at the base of midfield. Maybe this means that alex garcia is staying?

Girona are either going to be a really exciting team to watch next season or an absolute disaster.

I just can't see an in-between.

So what does this mean for Yangel Herrera? Why the hell aren't we buying 18-20 year old brazilian fullbacks... fuck.

So what does this mean for Yangel Herrera? Why the hell aren't we buying 18-20 year old brazilian fullbacks... fuck.
They would be too cheap to get a work permit. Flamengo sold Mendy's replacement for €6M and he's one of the best to come out of Brazil recently.

Maybe there are none that our scouts fancy.

Yangel Herrera will see out his season at NYCFC then will either be at City or more likely Girona.

Girona are going to have some decent youth talent next season by the looks of it.

Potentially Douglas Luiz, Yangel Herrera (post-January), Brahim Diaz, Jason Denayer, Marlos Moreno and Pablo Maffeo. plus Patrick Roberts maybe, if he doesn't impress pre-season.

Window isn't over yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.