Douglas Luiz

If we look at him as the phillips replacement, It's an upgrade and he should finally give us the Rodri cover we've needed for 2 years for an acceptable fee so its a good move even though we could have brought him back for half that not long ago.

The Issue is Bruno is a far superior player who could give us what Luiz would and more. I get there's a big difference in the fee's but after 2 years of recording a profit, we should be able to spend huge this summer. there doesn't appear to be major spending needed elsewhersoon thr squad so we really should be splashing the cash on the best target possible for the areas we've identified as needing improving.

I wouldn't be unhappy with Luiz but I'd be expecting huge money spent elsewhere if we did go for him. With kdb and Bernardo being towards the end of their city careers, if we don't bring in the best in the business to eventually replace them, our midfield is going to be ordinary when compared to our rivals when it's always been the standout difference for us

Pep and Txiki must love him. They bought him originally and have clearly kept tabs on him since the FA fucked with his work permit

Whenever we get linked with players I always think it's good to go on their fan forum and see the opinion of the player we're interested in.

For example, with Ake, Grealish, Rodri, Walker the fans spoke highly of the players and they turned out well for us.

However, with nunes and Philips people questioned whether they could take the step up to our level.

Obviously this isn't an absolute science, but I find it's a decent indicator of a players ability.

Whenever we get linked with players I always think it's good to go on their fan forum and see the opinion of the player we're interested in.

For example, with Ake, Grealish, Rodri, Walker the fans spoke highly of the players and they turned out well for us.

However, with nunes and Philips people questioned whether they could take the step up to our level.

Obviously this isn't an absolute science, but I find it's a decent indicator of a players ability.
What are Villa saying?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.