Doves

A rare reason to actually carry on watching BT Sport after the football has finished!

On the Jo Wiley Show on Radio2 tonight from 7pm, or was on Radio2 tonight, in the first hour.

Jimi on the phone for about 15mins and they recorded a live session singing Carousels, Prisoners and There goes the fear.

Screenshot_20200908-184614_Firefox.jpg

Out this Friday, I can't wait for it, already pre paid for it and being delivered on the day of release.

If the first 3 singles are anything to go by then it's going to be a belter.

I wonder if any of them lurk on here? All big blues.

View attachment 2180

Out this Friday, I can't wait for it, already pre paid for it and being delivered on the day of release.

If the first 3 singles are anything to go by then it's going to be a belter.

I wonder if any of them lurk on here? All big blues.
Yeah got that coming as well. Bit of a bumper week for me with the new Flaming Lips and Everything Everything albums coming out as well

Got a 4 star review in NME today.
Kingdom or Rust wasn't their finest album but still okay for a 4th album. I think this one will have that flow the first 3 albums had. Doves are probably the best Manchester band at creating album that you listen to in one sitting in my opinion. Lost Souls and Last Broadcast, are magical and Some Cities was good too. I know other bands can put together a better compliation album or a bigger hit, but not a lot put as much effort into a record as these lads.

Got a 4 star review in NME today.
Kingdom or Rust wasn't their finest album but still okay for a 4th album. I think this one will have that flow the first 3 albums had. Doves are probably the best Manchester band at creating album that you listen to in one sitting in my opinion. Lost Souls and Last Broadcast, are magical and Some Cities was good too. I know other bands can put together a better compliation album or a bigger hit, but not a lot put as much effort into a record as these lads.
Absolutely mate, these three singles from it are really something.

First listening and I'm very impressed , great to have them back , looking forward to hearing this live with some old favourites in the spring....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.