Downloading ST new phones.

City of Troy

Team supported
Man City
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but both sons have broken/lost their iphones from last season and also forgot their apple logins.

New phones purchased yesterday but now I can not figure out how to download their new ST onto the new device.

They are buggered if they think I am trekking up to the ground after work to see if they can help, I have checked their email accounts and there are not any emails from city with a download to phone link like last season.

Cheers guys

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but both sons have broken/lost their iphones from last season and also forgot their apple logins.

New phones purchased yesterday but now I can not figure out how to download their new ST onto the new device.

They are buggered if they think I am trekking up to the ground after work to see if they can help, I have checked their email accounts and there are not any emails from city with a download to phone link like last season.

Cheers guys
what about in their city accounts? Go to the season card section - I'm sure there is a tab in there for downloading your sc. Mind you, if they forgot their apple logins what chance they remember how to access their city account :-)

Cheers guys
Log into each account on the official site and then click on the profile icon at the top. Scroll down to My Ticketing Account and click on that. Scroll down to Season Tickets and tick the box next to it. The Add To Wallet option then becomes active so click on that.

Done

Edit: all of the above on the relevant phone obviously

Last edited:
Log into each account on the official site and then click on the profile icon at the top. Scroll down to My Ticketing Account and click on that. Scroll down to Season Tickets and tick the box next to it. The Add To Wallet option then becomes active so click on that.

Done
but make sure their new phone numbers have been updated on the site first!

Cheers guys
Had the same problem with my lad's ST this week. Rang the ticket office, waited the customary 15 minutes or so for a reply, and got everything sorted out within a few minutes of talking to them.

Just call the ticket office and be patient!

Cheers guys
https://www.mancity.com/mobiletickets/mobile-season-tickets/iphone-guide

https://www.mancity.com/help/articl...eason-ticket-through-my-account-8102776611476

https://www.mancity.com/help/sections/mobile-tickets-7042439829652#faqs

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201487

One problem you may have is the download icon not be available, as you have already downloaded it you will need to call if that's the case

Thanks for all the replies so far
I can see the boxes to tick individual persons tickets to "add to wallet" but one son is 12 so he doesn't have his own login and it wont let me tick his box on mine or his phone and my other lad who is 14 and has his own account i think it may let me tick his box, failing this I will ring the ticket office asap before Saturdays game!!!
many thanks

I can see the boxes to tick individual persons tickets to "add to wallet" but one son is 12 so he doesn't have his own login and it wont let me tick his box on mine or his phone and my other lad who is 14 and has his own account i think it may let me tick his box, failing this I will ring the ticket office asap before Saturdays game!!!
many thanks
You need to create an account for son 12

many thanks
Have you tried logging in with his supporter number/password. It then gives you a message saying that they have stopped using supporter numbers and you should use an email address but also provides a button to log in with a supporter number.
That's the only way I can log in to my 8year old's account as it uses my email address and the site won't let me modify the email address to his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.