Drama queens

TudorRose said:
That performance was awful.

Tactics were awful.

Subject title awful.

The blue tinted glasses you're all wearing, awful.

Your comtribution to the forum. Awful

sweep said:
Aye, its only Stoke's first win for about 2 months, can't understand why people would be pissed off.
if anything we should of continued showing our amazing away form

What about the bit where they are all around six foot and built like brick shithouses and threw themselves in front of everything whilst having their remaining nine men on the pitch behind the half way line. Moaning about City beating Spurs 4-3 with ten men were you?

A stoke team that beat Villa and arsenal, drew with liverpool and utd scrapped a win against at away from home. But everybody panic...im sure thats what arsenal and villa did....

Blankomania said:
A stoke team that beat Villa and arsenal, drew with liverpool and utd scrapped a win against at away from home. But everybody panic...im sure thats what arsenal and villa did....

exactly i don't disagree with the fact we were poor today, but all these teams are a lot stronger than us this season and have struggled against stoke ( i know thats not really excuse). also the fact that only chelsea, everton and the rags have won at the Britania this season shows it is a difficult place to go, especially with the state of our away form this season not helping either

CTID_92 said:
Blankomania said:

exactly i don't disagree with the fact we were poor today, but all these teams are a lot stronger than us this season and have struggled against stoke ( i know thats not really excuse). also the fact that only chelsea, everton and the rags have won at the Britania this season shows it is a difficult place to go, especially with the state of our away form this season not helping either
very well said

Paulmcfc2703 said:
CTID_92 said:
very well said
Should have put our reserves out today then as obviously we never stood a chance against the mighty Stoke.

FFS have you heard yourselves.

Jessica-faints.gif

The sending off did them a favour, it gave them an excuse to defend, and they are giving their all wekk in week out to stay in this league, We unfortunatly do not possess the same fight as them,
Put us against a team that likes to play football and its an easier game for us, put us in a scrap and we struggle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.