Drawn against the rags/chelsea at Wembley (FA Cup Semifinal)

black mamba said:
Extremely tough game for us , no matter which side comes through the replay ....

Chelsea were exceptional in that second half today , although they did look poor in the opening half .... and you know what you're getting with the rags.

We couldn't say for sure who will win the replay , it's no certainty for either ....

Still , at least Toffingham Hotspunk lost !

That's true if you took the rags first half and Chelsea's second half performance. On the other hand we'd piss all over the rags 2nd half and Chelsea's 1st half performance.

If they move the derby to a date that they can win the league against us I will not be happy.

Would be a meltdown on here too.

Im not one for posting another post from a different teams website, but fuck me this is ridiculous...

vermin will hate this draw.

they'll have to get 5th now minimum to be in europe next season.

i like the draw. do chelsea at the bridge, city at home, and easy/relaxed day at the final vs. millwall, shades of 04.

Don't normally look on there, just thought i'd have a gander at what their thoughts on the draw are.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Im not one for posting another post from a different teams website, but fuck me this is ridiculous...

'vermin will hate this draw.

'they'll have to get 5th now minimum to be in europe next season.

i like the draw. do chelsea at the bridge, city at home, and easy/relaxed day at the final vs. millwall, shades of 04.'

Don't normally look on there, just thought i'd have a gander at what their thoughts on the draw are.

Millwall won't get through now , that chance in front of goal that they missed today was their best chance of winning the tie ......

they'll get beat at Ewood.

Bluemoon115 said:
awest said:
FA spokesman has just said they might move the Chelsea - united replay to the semi-final weekend and call it the semi-final. With City being asked politely to drop out of the competition because we don't concede goals.
This cannot be serious.

well spotted, your joke radar broken?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.