Drawn against the rags/chelsea at Wembley (FA Cup Semifinal)

Bluemoon115 said:
awest said:
FA spokesman has just said they might move the Chelsea - united replay to the semi-final weekend and call it the semi-final. With City being asked politely to drop out of the competition because we don't concede goals.
This cannot be serious.

Are you reversing?

ChicagoBlue said:
Not to worry, City are not int he Semi-Final! How do I know? BBC Website!!

Millwall or Blackburn v Wigan Athletic
Manchester United or Chelsea v Manchester United

Can't make this shit up!!

And now low and behold it's Manchester City or Chelsea v Manchester Utd.

You really can't make this shit up!!!

The end of fergusscum begins.

Rags v Wigan final on top of them winning the league by miles to guarantee the premier leagues bestest ever manager a happy retirement....

rushts said:
Rammy Blue said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Is our semi-final on the 13th or the 14th????????????

Need to book train and hotel!

No-one knows yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will we know??????????

i need to book the day off !!!!!!!!!!!!
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirate said:
Bluemoon115 said:
awest said:
FA spokesman has just said they might move the Chelsea - united replay to the semi-final weekend and call it the semi-final. With City being asked politely to drop out of the competition because we don't concede goals.
This cannot be serious.

well spotted, your joke radar broken?
Calm down, it's not like anybody's died!

black mamba said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Im not one for posting another post from a different teams website, but fuck me this is ridiculous...

'vermin will hate this draw.

'they'll have to get 5th now minimum to be in europe next season.

i like the draw. do chelsea at the bridge, city at home, and easy/relaxed day at the final vs. millwall, shades of 04.'

Don't normally look on there, just thought i'd have a gander at what their thoughts on the draw are.

Millwall won't get through now , that chance in front of goal that they missed today was their best chance of winning the tie ......

they'll get beat at Ewood.

I meant about the 'city at home' comment, shows their lack of football knowledge

Bluemoon115 said:
awest said:
This cannot be serious.

As my friend from scotland would sometimes say.

Mc Whooooooooooooooooooosh !!

pirate said:
robbieh said:
Would have preferred a decent final to be honest. We the fans have to man up a bit. OK so the pain of losing to United would be bad, but beating them in a final would be fantastic, or Chelsea.

A final against Millwall will not capture he world's attention.

dont care.

if we are in the final we can win the trophy, who gives a shit what the world thinks. i supported city in the 70's and 80's when it was unfashionable and the world didnt give a fuck. i will support city when the world no longer cares about english football.

absolutely this, where did all this 'worlds attention' nonsense come from?

i want city to win the league no matter what, i want the easiest route to the cup possible.

everyone remembers the cup winners, no one remembers the winner's cup run

blue b4 the moon said:
Bluemoon115 said:
awest said:
This cannot be serious.

Are you reversing?
I am, hence using the original Clarkie lines.

Caught a couple aswell.

blue b4 the moon said:
Bluemoon115 said:
awest said:
This cannot be serious.

Are you reversing?

It's ok. He was out with Oakie yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.