Drawn against the rags/chelsea at Wembley (FA Cup Semifinal)

The thought of them winning the PL title and doing the double at our expense in the final is too much.

Get past either United or Chelsea and we've got a very good chance of winning the final.

I'm happy with the draw.

jrb said:
The thought of them winning the PL title and doing double at our expense in the final is too much.

Get past either United or Chelsea and we've got a very good chance of winning the final.

I'm happy with the draw.

SPOT ON MATE!!

summer of 69 said:
The draw is ideal. Simply cannot risk defeat in a cup final to those rag bags. If we lost the semi it wouldn't be great, but at least that would just be one each. Lose the FA Cup Final and history is made in their favour. Play the semi as if it's the final, and then turn up to collect the cup like we did 2 years ago. You just know they'd get lucky in a final against us however well we played. Imagine being stuck in Wembley with those twats holding the cup - couldnt take the chance even if the odds were well in our favour. I bet they feel the same if they're honest.

It wasn't a case of just turning up against stoke! It was a tough game.

chesterguy said:
From the BBC website

Manchester City or Chelsea v Manchester United

and there was me thinking we were already in the semi final

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21736312" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21736312</a>
Great stuff.....at least we'll win their replay for them.

Too much negativity. Why are you guys so scarred of United? They can be beat. If Balotelli hadn't started and Nasri played like a man we'd have won. We had controle of the majority of the game, jsut made some mistakes. We're playing better now and they probably won't get past Chelseadn't anyway. If Rafa hadn't put Torres on they'd have won.

MCFCSFC said:
summer of 69 said:
The draw is ideal. Simply cannot risk defeat in a cup final to those rag bags. If we lost the semi it wouldn't be great, but at least that would just be one each. Lose the FA Cup Final and history is made in their favour. Play the semi as if it's the final, and then turn up to collect the cup like we did 2 years ago. You just know they'd get lucky in a final against us however well we played. Imagine being stuck in Wembley with those twats holding the cup - couldnt take the chance even if the odds were well in our favour. I bet they feel the same if they're honest.

Always knew we'd win it though, be honest!

summer of 69 said:
MCFCSFC said:
summer of 69 said:

Always knew we'd win it though, be honest!

I always have that doubt in the back on my mind, but yes I did. Still wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be!

Mr. Aguia said:
Too much negativity. Why are you guys so scarred of United? They can be beat. If Balotelli hadn't started and Nasri played like a man we'd have won. We had controle of the majority of the game, jsut made some mistakes. We're playing better now and they probably won't get past Chelseadn't anyway. If Rafa hadn't put Torres on they'd have won.

Not scarred of United, scarred of a Ferguson referee who's just bound to fuck up in their favour in a cup final.

i'm still laughing at the thought of millwall or blackburn in europe, wigan could make a fist of it but the others would shame us. no disrepect they just would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.