Drawn against the rags/chelsea at Wembley (FA Cup Semifinal)

I couldn't be happier with the draw. United and Chelsea still have to battle it out knowing they have a city side, yet to concede, standing in their way. We have to beat just one of them with Wigan, Blackburn or Millwall awaiting us in the final. As draws go, it has been fantastic to us this year.

Blue Coop said:
I couldn't be happier with the draw. United and Chelsea still have to battle it out knowing they have a city side, yet to concede, standing in their way. We have to beat just one of them with Wigan, Blackburn or Millwall awaiting us in the final. As draws go, it has been fantastic to us this year.

Shocks could still happen!

de niro said:
i'm still laughing at the thought of millwall or blackburn in europe, wigan could make a fist of it but the others would shame us. no disrepect they just would.

It better not be Milwall, all English teams will end up with a 5 year ban from Europe

A City v United final would have been brilliant for Manchester. A semi would still stop the world ( of football ) but a final is the dream. The days when we are scared of anyone are gone. In Europe we have played Bayern, Real and Dortmund, in the League we have played United, Chelsea and Arsenal. The only top club we have not played is a declining Barcelona. There is nothing to fear but fear it self. We have arrived. Elvis has entered the building.

Gilt edged opportunity to give them the fucking pasting we are capable of (if they beat the chavs). There is no fear there anymore, we are every bit as good as they are.

Whoever it is, bring it on.

117 M34 said:
de niro said:
i'm still laughing at the thought of millwall or blackburn in europe, wigan could make a fist of it but the others would shame us. no disrepect they just would.

It better not be Milwall, all English teams will end up with a 5 year ban from Europe

Millwall were in Europa league 2004/05 when they were beaten FA Cup finalists.
No bother as far as I recall.

jimbo101 said:
117 M34 said:
de niro said:

Millwall were in Europa league 2004/05 when they were beaten FA Cup finalists.
No bother as far as I recall.

Millwall ain't half as bad as what they used to be back in the day. Like every club, they have their share of idiots.

Wembley, Wembley, we're the famous Man City and we're going Wembley.

If we can get through the semi, we have a huge chance to win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.