Drawn against the rags/chelsea at Wembley (FA Cup Semifinal)

sergiokun said:
the goats backside said:
sergiokun said:
April duel day: Chelsea and United will replay FA Cup tie on Easter Monday (and both teams will play twice in 48 HOURS)

By Ian Ladyman

PUBLISHED:14:58, 13 March 2013| UPDATED:15:53, 13 March 2013

Can just imagine bacon shoving Phelan out the way when he hears this

Lol the old piss pot won't be happy
Their own fault for blowing a 2 goal lead.

the goats backside said:
bluwilpgs said:
karen7 said:
we all know how accurate the bbc have been recently!

This is getting ridiculous. According to the BBC fixture list we are playing West Brom and Wigan at home on Wednesday 17th April. Surely that's not fair but should reinforce the Agenda theorists.

Still fancy us to win!

6 points for 1 night, i like it
With 22 men can see them properly parking the bus though

apologies if this has been asked further back,couldn't see it anywhere.

with the replay dates now being decided when do you reckon the FA will make a decision on who plays saturday or sunday down there ?

CTID1974 said:

with the replay dates now being decided when do you reckon the FA will make a decision on who plays saturday or sunday down there ?

I read today that they cannot wait until the outcome of the result of the rags replay on 1st April so hopefully we will be hearing something later this week. I am sorry but if they leave it until the 2nd April it gives the club 2 weeks to arrange selling of tickets and for fans to arrange travel,accomodation etc...

I'm hoping for a decision tomorrow

CTID1974 said:

Pretty sure the decision will be tomorrow.

If Chelsea go through tomorrow then it's got to be Sunday, if they go out tomorrow then prime time Saturday.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
CTID1974 said:

I read today that they cannot wait until the outcome of the result of the rags replay on 1st April so hopefully we will be hearing something later this week. I am sorry but if they leave it until the 2nd April it gives the club 2 weeks to arrange selling of tickets and for fans to arrange travel,accomodation etc...

us fans are the last thing they think about when deciding these things

karen7 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
CTID1974 said:

us fans are the last thing they think about when deciding these things

We all know that dont we

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.