Drawn against the rags/chelsea at Wembley (FA Cup Semifinal)

cheers ric, happy days.

didn't think it would be mid-week.

here's to hoping it's sunday.

Ric said:
Been told we'll play on the Saturday if it's United, Sunday if it's Chelsea.

Cant see how they can leave it that long to make a decision. We are not going to know this until probably end of March/Start of April.

I think it will depend on the Chelsea result on Thurs. If they go through they will put us as the sunday game to account for the possibility of it being Chelsea with them having a thurs night game. If they go out then they will put us as the saturday.

I reckon we will know by early next week.

Currently the most likely weekend for the game to take place would appear to be Easter weekend of March 30/31. United are currently due to play at Sunderland in the Barclays Premier League on the Saturday lunchtime while Chelsea are due at Southampton the following day.

United, for their part, have not ruled out playing Chelsea on Good Friday, March 29.

I assume it's in our interest for Chelsea to get beat on Thursday, so that they're fresher for the utd game - or won't it make any difference??

Having seen the way CFC defended their trophy against Utd I'm not sure who I want to play.

I think it would be better for us if CFC go through against Steaua as Chelsea must be favourites to beat Utd and if CFC are still in Europe that may weaken them if they get to the FA Cup semi-final

Marvin said:
Having seen the way CFC defended their trophy against Utd I'm not sure who I want to play.

I think it would be better for us if CFC go through against Steaua as Chelsea must be favourites to beat Utd and if CFC are still in Europe that may weaken them if they get to the FA Cup semi-final

I want Utd out of the FA Cup. That last minute equaliser by RVP at West Ham, the last min save by De Gea on Sunday. Horrible, horrible feeling their name might be on the cup.

Keep Chelsea in the Europa. 2 legs either side of an Fa Cup semi will do fine.

Just found out I've been reserved a ticket off one of my mates who can't go! I'll be there yet again doing doing the Poznan!

This is not just about us winning the cup it is also about stopping them from winning the double if they get past chealsea!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.