Dreamland

We lost that friendly last night, we're fucked.

Sack the players, the manager, the board, the fans and get that guy back outside the ground.

end-is-near.jpg

Yaya_Tony said:
I think it truly dawned on me when they fired Hughes. As a fan I would never have hired him anyway, but once he was in the job I didn't think he deserved to be fired like he was. The way the rest of that season went, I completely changed my mind and by the end, there is no way Hughes would have got us that close to Champions League. Or the FA Cup the season after, or made us Champions last season. The men in charge think even bigger than us.

The work now being put into place to build for the future is the really exciting bit. The infrastructure being built now within the club could carry us into stratospheric territory.

It's gonna be mint.

I was pretty much the same Yaya. Hated Hughes getting fired because I was sick of all the chopping and changing. Having said that, 3-3 draws at home with Hull weren't good enough and as u said, the men at the top were thinking bigger, and lets face it, they know the game better than us.

I truly cannot wait till this season kicks off

Yaya_Tony said:
I think it truly dawned on me when they fired Hughes. As a fan I would never have hired him anyway, but once he was in the job I didn't think he deserved to be fired like he was. The way the rest of that season went, I completely changed my mind and by the end, there is no way Hughes would have got us that close to Champions League. Or the FA Cup the season after, or made us Champions last season. The men in charge think even bigger than us.

The work now being put into place to build for the future is the really exciting bit. The infrastructure being built now within the club could carry us into stratospheric territory.

It's gonna be mint.

I think it was the Stoke game at home when, we passed them into oblivion, when rather than pump the ball into the box it was worked back to Vinnie and possession continued and we started again and the crowd applauded. In days gone by, people would have been screaming in derision, "get the ball in the box". Its the change in us that will also help with future, back from the dead on several occasions and a never say die attitude beginning to cement itself and the belief in playing the right way up to the end. That and scoring more goals from set-pieces than anyone else!

ban-mcfc said:
great post but eitihad doesn't mean united.

a gobshite rag i'd not seen since the title win came out tonight and started giving banter on football, i just kept calling him 2nd place... he soon fucked off.

Don't be too hard on the joint CHAMP16NS

Walkbustaxi said:
We lost that friendly last night, we're fucked.

Sack the players, the manager, the board, the fans and get that guy back outside the ground.

end-is-near.jpg
pmsl haha :)<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:22 am --<br /><br />
Quicksilva21 said:
Yaya_Tony said:

It's gonna be mint.

I was pretty much the same Yaya. Hated Hughes getting fired because I was sick of all the chopping and changing. Having said that, 3-3 draws at home with Hull weren't good enough and as u said, the men at the top were thinking bigger, and lets face it, they know the game better than us.

I truly cannot wait till this season kicks off
That was my reasoning too, I was ready for stability with who I considered at the time a decent manager, but the decision was made and I for one am glad it was, no regrets at all regarding Hughes anymore.

VOOMER said:
Yaya_Tony said:

It's gonna be mint.

I think it was the Stoke game at home when, we passed them into oblivion, when rather than pump the ball into the box it was worked back to Vinnie and possession continued and we started again and the crowd applauded. In days gone by, people would have been screaming in derision, "get the ball in the box". Its the change in us that will also help with future, back from the dead on several occasions and a never say die attitude beginning to cement itself and the belief in playing the right way up to the end. That and scoring more goals from set-pieces than anyone else!
Completely agree. I couldn't be as specific as you have been in pinpointing a game where it happened, but there has been a definite shift in attitude and it is great to see. We are more chilled out and confident, we don't necessarily need to "get it in the box" anymore because we can relax a bit and create chances anyway, because we play for all minutes allowed. And the fans notice it, and appreciate it.

I was sitting on a bench on Sunday outside M&S after the SkyRide, and a Rag walked past with his Carrick shirt. I gave him the Dracula crossed fingers and pointed to the Champions badges on my new away shirt. He mumbled summat in a non-Manc accent about this coming season being a little different. I've always felt superior to Rags but Sunday I had the evidence to back up the superiority!

The armchair united fans ive been talking to have been very prickly when ive told them where going to smash them again next season.Fergies been drinking so dont think hes got the fight anymore.LOL!!!!!

This video simply highlights the dreamland we're in and how it must have felt to be a Manure fan that day (from Mexican Televisa Deportes)...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Lf6H3R8_4zM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... f6H3R8_4zM</a>

Been long pres season and cant wait until first game as we run onto pitch to be welcomed for first time as Champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.