Dreamland

SharstonBlue said:
StevieIrelandsPants said:
Thanks, but...you've lost me!

"With the referee playing deep into ‘Fergie Time’, Michael Owen grabbed a late equaliser for United, this was typical city, typical united, but also a sign of how far we’d come in such a short space of time."

What was the score?
Who cares?

More examples of their abject misery;

ScumBag said:
Worst. afternoon. ever.

In the second half I stopped watching at 75' and went outside. 15 minutes later I checked livescore on my phone and the score was still unchanged. I thought it was all over and went mad and then I saw Aguero's goal live the moment I got back home. Total nightmare.

The horror of that day. I still feel the bile rising up from my gut when I think of the minutes after our game ended and the unforgettable sight of the Sunderland fans doing the Poznan and rejoicing like they'd actually won something.

City 'won' the title courtesy of a player who would never have considered joining them if it weren't for the excessive wages they pay. No, I'm not bitter; it's merely a fact. Crazy as it sounds but I don't consider them champions at all.

Similar for me. I took myself upstairs around the 75th minute as I couldn't face watching the rest. After what seemed like an eternity, I turned the TV on in my room and stoppage time had just started in both matches - we were winning and they were losing.

I got my scarf and flag ready to celebrate. Then they equalised, our match finished, I switched over to their match and just as I did.......that goal happened

Source = http://www.redcafe.net/f6/cantona-kung-fu-kicked-coffee-table-after-city-title-win-356820/

What utter gimps. Bring on the new season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.