Dreams involving City?

My dream was my eticket would not work.
Pep appears and tries it.No joy.
Then Alan Ball appears and gets it to work first time.

I had an awful nightmare last night….I was wearing that third kit.

was going to Filbert Street in 2000/01 season and my old fella was telling me he had a dream night before where the following week we were due to play at OT and he dreamt we lost 7-0 and as a result he couldn't bear to go and sold his ticket to a friend we had met up with at Leicester, we ended up winning at Leicester 2-1 but we got battered first half and another fan who we were talking to at HT thought Leicester had destroyed us in first half and we were lucky not to be 7-0 down, my old fella said i hope thats broke my dream! we ended up drawing 1-1 at OT

Last fucking night.

Beating the rags 1-0.

86th minute a rag falls down with no one near him and is awarded the free kick.

PR7 takes it...Scores. I punch a rag.

Just had a vivid City related dream.

My car trailer (which I do not own when I am awake) had broken. For some reason my trailer was octagonal shaped, and the carriage had completely disconnected from the frame.

Ederson appears in bed with me and the Mrs, explaining that I would need to pay for repairs in 3 installments. £150, £177 and £1100.
I was fuming. It only cost £900 to buy. He was taking me for a mug.

Then another guy gets in bed with us and explains we must pay £150. He produces the jcc card payer and, after transferring some cash (this section of my dream went into great detail), I reluctantly pay it.

They leave and I tell the Mrs I'm going to trading standards.

I just can't trust Ederson anymore after his latest actions.

I'd rather dream about the ladies team tbh. Especially with how my dreams go.

My mate did dream about a wanchoppe hartrick, think we played Derby, he won a few quid on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.