Dreams involving City?

I remember in the mid 90s when my ex Mrs asked me what i did in the night. I can't remember i replied. She said I'd got out of bed sleepwalking and went in the walk in wardrobe. She said i was "scratching about" which woke her up. She told me to get back in bed and i did chanting "City City". I don't remember a thing. Bizarre.

There are sleep dreams but there also dreams that are wishes.. My dream/wish was to see City win a Cup..In all honesty the Stoke final was the day it all changed (possibly the semi as well), somehow managing to get a ticket for myself and my son,winning and seeing that rag banner go down fulfilled the dream..I know the Sergio goal was immense, but crying like a child for myself , my son, and Blues who had passed was very emotional on that day. To me everything else has been the biggest bonus.

I remember in the mid 90s when my ex Mrs asked me what i did in the night. I can't remember i replied. She said I'd got out of bed sleepwalking and went in the walk in wardrobe. She said i was "scratching about" which woke her up. She told me to get back in bed and i did chanting "City City". I don't remember a thing. Bizarre.
You thought you were in the Kippax bogs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.