Dreams involving City?

I remember in the mid 90s when my ex Mrs asked me what i did in the night. I can't remember i replied. She said I'd got out of bed sleepwalking and went in the walk in wardrobe. She said i was "scratching about" which woke her up. She told me to get back in bed and i did chanting "City City". I don't remember a thing. Bizarre.
Really bizarre, could understand if the chant was Nar Nar Nar Narnia Narnia City.

had ginger Sholes scoring an injury time winner 1-0 in a nightmare the night before......woke up screaming and cursing. Told me red mate en route to pub, he laughed hard and backed it.

I was screaming for last ten minutes watching the game in a bar.....and it happened. Still sick to the stomach thinking of it.

Not quite city but does anyone remember that game at the Etihad when we got beat and el hadj diouf stayed on the pitch at the end over celebrating and goading the city fans.

The next night I had a dream that I met him in a restaurant and kicked the shit out of him.

Made me feel better.

Last year I dreamt that we signed HAALAND and Alfie was sat next to me watching his son playing. CTID
Now would be a good time for you to dream about Bellingham playing for City & you’re in the tunnel club with his (apparently) Liverpool supporting parents….CITY TILL I DREAM

Now would be a good time for you to dream about Bellingham playing for City & you’re in the tunnel club with his (apparently) Liverpool supporting parents….CITY TILL I DREAM
Am feeling it.
If I could control my dreams that would be high on the list. CTID

Anyone ever have dreams about City, past City matches, upcoming ones, or playing on the team? Last night I dreamt i was at the ticket office (think it was Maine Road) then Pep Guardiola came up and said he'd take me into the ground to see the match.
I used to dream about the stuff from the days at Maine Road in the 90s and going to every home game, playing Sensible World of Soccer as City on the Amiga, playing Premier Manager 2 on the Amiga until you could work your way up to buying a Premier League club (City). I think the Aguero moment was when I hit Euphoria. Still hard to explain to this day to the younger generation. I think after the Aguero moment was when I stopped dreaming and now feel we are in the bonus zone.

A few years back I had a dream I was driving a bus woke up and found I was !!!

I used to dream about the stuff from the days at Maine Road in the 90s and going to every home game, playing Sensible World of Soccer as City on the Amiga, playing Premier Manager 2 on the Amiga until you could work your way up to buying a Premier League club (City). I think the Aguero moment was when I hit Euphoria. Still hard to explain to this day to the younger generation. I think after the Aguero moment was when I stopped dreaming and now feel we are in the bonus zone.
I still feel that moment was a dream tbh

Just had a vivid City related dream.

My car trailer (which I do not own when I am awake) had broken. For some reason my trailer was octagonal shaped, and the carriage had completely disconnected from the frame.

Ederson appears in bed with me and the Mrs, explaining that I would need to pay for repairs in 3 installments. £150, £177 and £1100.
I was fuming. It only cost £900 to buy. He was taking me for a mug.

Then another guy gets in bed with us and explains we must pay £150. He produces the jcc card payer and, after transferring some cash (this section of my dream went into great detail), I reluctantly pay it.

They leave and I tell the Mrs I'm going to trading standards.

I just can't trust Ederson anymore after his latest actions.
You need HELP , mate , seriously !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.