Dresden fans in our end

the plasterer

6 of them I think, sat up by the top, all had Dresden hats and scarfs on, considering tickets were like rocking horse shit, these lads did well, did rosler play for them?, wondering if they were relatives of his or something??

So how does Uwe get hold of a ticket for him plus six for his mates. It's one thing helping out former players to watch a game but six mates?? No wonder that games are selling out at a far higher points total if this is what is happening every game.

So how does Uwe get hold of a ticket for him plus six for his mates. It's one thing helping out former players to watch a game but six mates?? No wonder that games are selling out at a far higher points total if this is what is happening every game.

Uwe is more attached to Leipzig from reading his book so unlikely to be relatives. Amazed they were not briefed to keep their heads down, would love to know how they got them, Bobby Charltonesq I would think.

Annoying when cant get one myself after having a season ticket for 37 years.

6 of them I think, sat up by the top, all had Dresden hats and scarfs on, considering tickets were like rocking horse shit, these lads did well, did rosler play for them?, wondering if they were relatives of his or something??

This is what drives my mad, they probably paid a stupid price for them online on one of those ridiculous ticket websites.
When other fans have no chance of getting tickets.

There's no way they should have got tickets in our end, and I suspect they weren't there because of a tenuous link to Rösler.

I was at the Championship Play Off Final in May through work, and there were about 8 of them there all wearing their Dresden gear. I spoke with a couple of them and they said it was because of Michael Hefele who is a centre half for Huddersfield who has been on the bench most of this season, but Huddersfield bought him from Dresden. Clearly they are resourceful at acquiring tickets as it would have been difficult for that game too.

It says something about the way we sell our away tickets when it is easier for casual Huddersfield fans to get tickets together in our away end in a popular game that sold out on high points than just getting some in the home end!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.