drinking at the match

It's like saying why can't be sit next to opposition fans... Speaking as a rugby man its just a completly different game to watch.

logistics? buy pint,go back to seat, sup, simple

This season I've moved from 117 where standing and people movements didn't matter to now half sit/stand in 315. People wander round like zombies blocking the view now, thinking about them coppering up with mates then bringing 3 beers back would be fucking awful for everyone else.

Beer in standing zones only.

watching the rugby at the Etihad last night and people being allowed to take drinks back to their seats, surely in this day and age with equality and discrimination, human rights etc it cant be right to let rugby fans do it and ban football fans. times have moved on now and im sure it could be done, it would also stop the half time stampede for a pint an take pressure off the poor fuckers behind the bar who take dogs abuse for taking so long to get everybody served In ten mins

It's no more ridiculous than the law that states that standing at a football ground is unsafe........if you're in the top two divisions. Utterly ridiculous and wholly inconsistent law.

Exacly. A fucking joke that is.

That's an interesting thought. I'll buy drinks all night to the first journalist who asks Klopp for his opinion of safe standing.

Give this man a pint, that is a fantastic idea! As the media obviously loves him now that he's the bin dippers saviour this is THE chance to seize the opportunity

This season I've moved from 117 where standing and people movements didn't matter to now half sit/stand in 315. People wander round like zombies blocking the view now, thinking about them coppering up with mates then bringing 3 beers back would be fucking awful for everyone else.

Beer in standing zones only.
even that's not allowed, the rules are if you can see the pitch you cant drink as I found out when on level one where you can see the pitch from the concourse, they even have fuckin box junctions where your not allowed to stand!

The box zones were a last minute thing or there would have been no beer on level one. Like Chelsea away bottom level with no concourse on the reduced allocation.

The problem is football fans are treated differently as they act differently, and only have themselves to blame.

Fortunately not as many rugby fans have the cuntitis gene that inflicts many football fans, the reality is it would cause more trouble than it's worth, we have many fans who I dislike being anywhere near me never mind having a beer in their hands

More like they'd be killed if they blocked my view of a goal being scored
Tell you what, I'm fuckin sick of the jack-in-the-box types who are constantly up and fucking down throughout the match whilst they go for a hotdog and Bovril. Why the fuck can't they just do it before the match or at half time is beyond me.

It's 90 minutes FFS and I've never understood why people can't fill their bellies and get their drinks at a sensible time and stop interrupting the game by constantly having fans getting up to let them past or blocking everyone's view if they're in the row in front. I missed our opener against Juventus for exactly the same reason because of some bird who was constantly going back and forth to the bar as if she was feeding the 5000!!

Tell you what, I'm fuckin sick of the jack-in-the-box types who are constantly up and fucking down throughout the match whilst they go for a hotdog and Bovril. Why the fuck can't they just do it before the match or at half time is beyond me.

It's 90 minutes FFS and I've never understood why people can't fill their bellies and get their drinks at a sensible time and stop interrupting the game by constantly having fans getting up to let them past or blocking everyone's view if they're in the row in front. I missed our opener against Juventus for exactly the same reason because of some bird who was constantly going back and forth to the bar as if she was feeding the 5000!!
Fortunately we sit in the middle of the row so are rarely bothered, mind you everyone else moans when I go for my 17th pee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.