drinking at the match

I have 4 hipflasks in my pockets and a very intricate plumbing network of flexible hoses under my clothes. I just have to be careful when we score, as it can sometimes look like i've pissed myself if i jump up too quick.
Christ, I used to take a hip flask to the game with me, it never even crossed my mind that it was illegal! I drank from it openly in 204.

Make the most of it. When the do gooders get going, alcohol will be banned in football grounds.Not just for certain games. Health issues, the smell,not being able to take a piss cause the bogs are full of drinkers emptying their bladders.
Then it will be perfumes and aftershaves, still got 2 gallon of Hai Karate left if anyone is interested ?

Make the most of it. When the do gooders get going, alcohol will be banned in football grounds.Not just for certain games. Health issues, the smell,not being able to take a piss cause the bogs are full of drinkers emptying their bladders.
Then it will be perfumes and aftershaves, still got 2 gallon of Hai Karate left if anyone is interested ?
I used to be a blue stratos man, found hai karate a bit coarse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.