Drinking in the stands to be trialled in the second tier of women's football

Not sure if it's just coincidence, but I've seen people with beer in the stands at the Etihad a couple of times this season already. I don't remember seeing it previously, but maybe I've just not noticed it.

Hope not , if its anything like gigs Ive been to . Up and down for beers and toilets, spilling it over me as they squeeze past with 3 or 4 pints Just watch the football FFS. Half those missing the game to get beer wil be those moaning about the cost of football and drinks at the stadium.

Alcohol isn't the issue.

It's the coked up cunts you cannot reason with that are the problem.

I've dealt with them every fecking week at work.

Drinking in the stands would be sensible as I can see us nursing our pints as we've paid £8 for watered down pints of piss.

They’re trialling coke in the stands in the third tier.

womens football...?

i-dont-care-shrug.gif

If it ain’t broke, break it! I can’t see many people taking kindly to having beer split down their neck from the seat behind, bound to kick off. SS1 should be interesting!

We are anything but European. It would be an absolute shambles.
Point 1 - agreed
Point 2 - just needs young stag p!$$heads to know and control their alcohol consumption - not really difficult (though I acknowledge its often middle-aged blokes who cause the trouble - watched a fine example right in front of me the other week during one of the cup matches where an older guy had wound himself up to the point where he was calling out a youngster to settle the matter on the concourse and had to be calmed down by people around him before the stewards ejected him)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.