Drinking in the stands to be trialled in the second tier of women's football

Doesn’t work like that at other sports and events that allow drinks to be taken into the arena or ground. As posted above what happens when we score and drinks get spilled and knocked over. Just don’t see much benefit from it.

Haven't really found a problem with it when I've watched games in other countries. And I think if the relatively new trend of chucking pints takes hold in the event it was re-introduced at the men's game here then I think clubs will just go back to banning it again. I'm glad it's going to be allowed at women's games regardless as I go to a lot of those games too and I cant see there being any problems.

Don’t want it!

It’s one of the reasons I’ve stopped going to rugby games because people are constantly going in-and-out of the stand past you either to get a beer or to go for a piss, they spill their drinks on your shoes when they come back and throw their beers in the air when a try is scored. Those who take it up with people for having beer thrown on them either end up being purposely targeted with beer the next time it happens or a fight breaks out.

It’s a fucking nightmare to be honest.
Doesn’t sound great that. Which rugby team was it you went to watch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.