Drinking whiskey in the afternoon

Absolutely no expert on this, but I definitely don't like the peaty ones

I'm trying to knock it on the head as I get older, but I love drinking from mid-morning through to early evening. Almost never have a hangover the next day when I do that, either. Some of my best days out started at 11am and finished at 8pm. Love getting hammered in the afternoon

It will probably be the death of me one day, and so I've got to try and push that date back as far as my predilections will allow, hence me trying to reign it in.

With some people, booze only seems to make them unhappy, or angry. Not me, I love the stuff. Love being pissed. Makes me happy 95% of the time, which is a great ratio.

I'm trying to knock it on the head as I get older, but I love drinking from mid-morning through to early evening. Almost never have a hangover the next day when I do that, either. Some of my best days out started at 11am and finished at 8pm. Love getting hammered in the afternoon

It will probably be the death of me one day, and so I've got to try and push that date back as far as my predilections will allow, hence me trying to reign it in.

With some people, booze only seems to make them unhappy, or angry. Not me, I love the stuff. Love being pissed. Makes me happy 95% of the time, which is a great ratio.
Same for me. Love that feeling of being pleasantly pissed when you've paced yourself over a few hours.

Currently have a bottle of Bunnahabhain 12 opened, amongst others. Great stuff and totally different to the other Islays. Will be buying again for sure.
Laphroaig quarter cask is also tremendous value at the moment on Amazon if you like peated smokey style. Only £28 down from £40. I bought three. If you want a quality malt blend then try a bottle of Shackletons. Currently £22 from £30 on Amazon. Lovely, easy drinking blend. Also, don't dismiss Glen Marnoc Speyside from Aldi at less than £18 a bottle. It has several awards in blind tasting competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.