Driving test in Failsworth

SilvaLining

I've got my driving test on wednesday at failsworth test centre, absolutely shitting it! Anyone had their test there and can offer me any advice ie is it hard, easy etc?

I'm mainly bricking it about reversing round a corner and reverse parallel park, so if anyone has any tips about not cocking those up then that'd be great...

SilvaLining said:
I've got my driving test on wednesday at failsworth test centre, absolutely shitting it! Anyone had their test there and can offer me any advice ie is it hard, easy etc?

I'm mainly bricking it about reversing round a corner and reverse parallel park, so if anyone has any tips about not cocking those up then that'd be great...

Wear a short skirt

Funnily enough, the thought had crossed my mind. Don't really have the figure to pull it off successfully though. Plus I'm sure the examiner would be somewhat distracted by the cross dresser taking the test. Unless he's a kinky bastard.

I had my test there, however that was 16 years ago.
Be thankful it isn't at 9am during term time like mine was. Kids everywhere, traffic everywhere. Doesn't matter where your test is, all you can do is relax and don't panic if you feel you have had a minor. He will be writing stuff down and ticking boxes, but ignore that, just focus completely on the test, which I might add, flies by. Good luck.

SilvaLining said:

If these are the two things you are concerned about then get your instructor to go through them with you on your hour lesson before the Test.

Good Luck Blue

Had my test their 20 odd years ago. Last one on a Friday, think I passed as he'd not had his weekly quota ;)

Best advise is to stay calm and don't get in a panic if you can't get out of a side road due to traffic etc.

I did my car test in Hyde and bike test in Failsworth, and I would say that Failsworth is the easier of the two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.