Driving test in Failsworth

Cheers lads! Just been hearing horror stories about examiners failing for things like putting a signal on slightly too early etc, be arsed with getting a dickhead examiner!

All he wants to see is that you can handle a car competently , NOT perfectly .... he won't expect that of a novice ...... so take your time , remember what you've been taught , and don't rush things.

You only really learn to drive in the years AFTER you've passed your test , when only experience , coupled with good anticipation , will turn you into anything like a perfect driver ..... if such a person exists !

black mamba said:
All he wants to see is that you can handle a car competently , NOT perfectly .... he won't expect that ...... take your time , remember what you've been taught , and don't rush things.

You only really learn to drive in the years AFTER you've passed your test , when only experience , coupled with good anticipation , will turn you into anything like a perfect driver ..... if such a person exists !

Thanks Dad!

citymacc said:
black mamba said:
All he wants to see is that you can handle a car competently , NOT perfectly .... he won't expect that of a novice ...... take your time , remember what you've been taught , and don't rush things.

Thanks Dad!

hehe ......

you see if i'm right!

SilvaLining said:
I've got my driving test on wednesday at failsworth test centre, absolutely shitting it! Anyone had their test there and can offer me any advice ie is it hard, easy etc?

I'm mainly bricking it about reversing round a corner and reverse parallel park, so if anyone has any tips about not cocking those up then that'd be great...

its hard to do but the best way to pass is to go in with the mentality that you dont care if you pass or not, driving tests are strange i passed my car and bike test first time and was shit in both, failed my lorry test twice and drove well in both

i think different examiners have different ideas on how they do the job

And don't do what this clown did ......

apparently his mate told him that sliding along the road on your roof saves wear an' tear on your tyres!

v5ybkh.jpg

black mamba said:
And don't do what this clown did ......

apparently his mate told him that sliding along the road on your roof saves wear an' tear on your tyres!

v5ybkh.jpg

Ha brilliant!

Fortunately don't think I'm that bad!

Don't go 40 in a 30
Don't go over an unmarked crossroad
Don't turn right after the filter is off

All very good reasons |I failed at Failsworth. I did pass there eventually though!

Safety, safety, safety. That is the key, do everything as if was ultra safe.

Check your mirrors constantly, go slow when turning round corners.

You'll be really nervous but it's normal, i shat my pants every time i did it (5 times) but straight away as you set off you'll be fine, if you fail, fuck it, just book it again, it's not the end of the world. If you pass it's one of the greatest feelings in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.