Drogba...

moomba said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
Robbed or not robbed if you're a man you take defeat on the chin. If you're a twat you act like one and Drogba's just proved it.

Exactly, maybe if he didn't cheat so much the refs wouldn't have any doubt in their mind whenever one of their players went down in the box.
that doesnt explain the 2 blatant handballs does it

i HATE drogba
i HATE terry
i HATE lampard
i HATE cole

but i do feel for them tonight...what a way to go out...
still, regardless of which one was going to go through, they'll give the scum a hell of a game.

i hate eufa more than chelsea, they should of given barca a bye. They were crap for 181 minutes.

Chid said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
Robbed or not robbed if you're a man you take defeat on the chin. If you're a twat you act like one and Drogba's just proved it.

Rubbish, Henry did the same when Barca beat the Arse in the final 2006. I wish some of our players showed he same passion, shows it means somehing to them andnot just picking up a big wage packet every week.

Sure he was pissed off (and who wouldn't be!) but he's a PROFESSIONAL. He's paid to act like one first and foremost as is every single professional player who has ever played the game. What you fail to undestand is that there's a line over which you should NEVER step as a professional. Show your emotions in the dressing room and in post-match interviews etc but never on the pitch in a way like that. He's let Chelsea FC down, his family, and above all himself.

moomba said:
Chid said:
Rubbish, Henry did the same when Barca beat the Arse in the final 2006. I wish some of our players showed he same passion, shows it means somehing to them andnot just picking up a big wage packet every week.

Henry was just as big a cock then, it was cringeworthy.

So if City were robbed like that, and one of our players showed that passion you would be dissapointed with that player. Bollocks you would be proud of them, thats what Robinho was going on about. "that winning mentality" It cares to all those players abd they fell cheated.

The fans and players of top four teams are so used to getting things their own way from referees in the Premiership, that when they get a referee that doesn't give them everything at home, they can't handle it. Do I feel even the slightest bit sorry for them? No way. Drogba had a few chances to finish the tie off, but it's easier on his ego to blame the referee isn't it? Tosser!

how can you call drogba a cock! i tlel you one thing, if that was me just had one foot on the final of the biggest stage ever and knocked out by that shit cheating twat of a ref! i would of killed the ref not shouted at him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.